Hey guys! Welcome to the new blog. This is a place for us to give you a glimpse into our lives. We are a family of four that have chosen to uproot from our (the parents) home of almost 40 years to move to the other side of the world to start a new home and way of life with our two small children.
People are always asking us how we can do this? How can you give up everything here to start over. Sometimes I also think it is impossible, but I then I remember who is with me and therefore it is possible. That is the very definition of paradox.
PARADOX: something that is made up of two opposite things and that seems impossible but is actually possible
So yes, there will be many things that we will encounter that seem impossible, our thoughts and actions are going to tested at every turn, but we are choosing to embrace the paradox and let our lives be changed. Will you join us on our journey?